- This event has passed.
Night of Worship
- May 31
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Event Category:
We are excited to announce that we will be having a special Night of Worship this Sunday at 5:30 pm! Join us in person or online to celebrate the day of Pentecost and worship God. If you are not comfortable coming, are not feeling well, or someone in your household is not feeling well, please worship with us online.
Caring for our church family is our number one priority. Below are the steps that we are taking as we welcome you back to worship together:
- At this time, Nursery and Kids First will not be available, but you are welcome to bring your kids into the service.
- The lobby is reserved for families with young children and we will have coloring pages and crayons.
- The facility and all high-touch areas have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in the lobby and Worship Center.
- The entire Worship Center will be open.
- Every other pew is blocked off and the ushers will be seating your household six feet apart from others.
- The Prayer Chapel is open as an overflow room.
- Masks are welcome but not required.
- Tithes and Offerings will now be collected at the doors as you exit. We urge you to continue giving online, by mail, or dropping it off.
- We ask that groups of people do not congregate in the building before or after the service.
- If you or anyone in your household has been feeling ill in any way, please stay home and watch online.